The landscape of employee benefit administration saw extensive changes with the rollout of the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
In 2012, the Department of Labor (DOL) established the Health Benefits Security Project to focus on employee benefit plan audits, ensuring employers are maintaining compliance with the requirements of the ACA. Now more than ever, employers need to be aware of how to stay compliant with all Federal and State regulations covering health and welfare benefit plans.
Infinity Benefit Solutions is focused on helping our clients navigate these complex regulatory systems to both avoid DOL audits and eliminate or reduce exposure to penalties and fines in the event of an audit.
Infinity’s Compliance Program clients receive:
• An individual consultation with a legally trained compliance specialist.
• A personalized Executive Compliance Binder that contains all necessary plan documents.
• Employee notifications to keep your organization ERISA and ACA compliant.
• An audit of your existing administrative policies and plan documents to identify opportunities for administrative improvement.
We will establish an ongoing relation to:
• Alert clients of changes in the law.
• Provide guidance on additional training and best practices.
• Update plan documents as needed.