Vision insurance is an important benefit to offer employees. People are often hesitant to have their eyes tested because of the high cost of treatment, glasses and contact lenses. Employees with vision insurance can attend routine eye exams that can reveal serious health issues like diabetes, hypertension and high cholesterol.
- Vision insurance can include the following options:
- Fully covered annual or biannual eye exams
- Frames and lenses for glasses, fully or partially covered
- Contact lens services
Other options that can be included in a vision insurance plan include:
- Laser vision care programs
- Low vision care programs
- Computer vision care and safety programs
The services listed above are most commonly built into an insurance policy, but Infinity Benefit Solutions’ advisors will work with you to develop a plan for your employees. Additional coverage can be worked into a plan for laser treatment and computer vision care and safety.